- It covers the manufacturing defects of office furniture in materials, workmanship and functions under normal use conditions within 366 days from the date of its substantial completion.
- The seller will repair any products that cannot be used normally. Damage or repair caused by deliberate destruction or product changes from its original state shall not be regarded as manufacturing defects.
- Is invalid if the office furniture defaced or altered.
The 366-day warranty does not include:
- laminated board wood panels damage (e.g. bleaching, scratches)
- Abuse (including accidents, improper storage, exposure to humidity, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions)
- Wearable parts
- Marks, scars or wrinkles that naturally appear in leather.
- Traces, voids, cracks or cracks.
- Failure caused by normal wear and tear.
- Pilling of textiles.
- Colour fastness or textile colour matching, including exact matching with chips, samples or swatches.
- Contact with rubber or similar compounds can cause damage, marking or staining of the veneer surface.
- Sharp objects or markings on writing instruments can cause damage, or exposure to direct sunlight for a long time.
- Damaged, marked or dirty cushions caused by prolonged exposure to the top (stackable chairs).
- The fading of any light-collared textiles caused by soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing (including denim).
- Products exposed to extreme environmental conditions or improperly stored.
- Due to exposure to liquids, the laminated board wood panels are damaged, expanded, marked or soiled.
In the 366days purchased, DR OFFICE will provide complete warranty and labor services.
During the applicable warranty period, DR OFFICE will continue to provide service support. Transportation and labour should be solely responsibility of owner.